Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

 I'm very excited to announce the New Creatables and Craftable Dies for June are now available along with a few Clear Stamps additions to the Don & Daisy series and the Little Sweetheart collection. Oh, and her paper blocs are gorgeous. Two are in new sizes of 6 x 6 so they are perfect for smaller albums that a lot of you gals are doing now. I just love the colours and design. I can see the perfect layers ruler coming in handy with these new papers. :) (I'm going to be busy) Oh, and I just have to point out the new Craftable houses. They may be a little larger than your used to for card making but! they have so many possibilities. I'm thinking of dong 3 or four cuts of the same house then layering them using the foam tabs. Looks like the front and and windows are hinge so they open and if I layered them it may look a little like a tunnel card when you open the door. And, for one last special mention I really like the the square frames LR0234, it's a 4 piece and they too are going to be fun to use, they're gorgeous but everyone is different, right! You can see all that's new in die and stamps and papers on our website www.ecstasycrafts.com
To access our NEW products, Click on 'New Products' on the side menu bar then choose the current month and year it will bring up a list by category. Well, thanks for stopping by have a great weekend and keep safe. This is Nancy from Ecstasy Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment